Proper feeding is probably the most natural and most sensible thing you would do for your dog. The good news is that dog feeding does not have to be a complicated process. Various pet food manufacturers have made the process quite easy because they produce and package a complete nutritious dog feed. Most dog feeds will consist of a well-balanced diet with carbohydrates, proteins, and essential fats, minerals, and vitamins. These dog food manufacturers are also kind enough to develop feeds that meet the nutritional requirements of your dog at different life stages, as well as for different dog breeds.
One of the recommended pets feeds True Acre Foods Dog Food, comes packed with proteins, and other essential high-quality and safe ingredients.
History of True acre pet food
The True acre dog meal is a product of Chewy, Inc. The dog meal consists of a well-balanced meal that suits the needs of your dog at every life stage, and it is AAFCO approved. The headquarters of the pet food company is in the United States in California. The manufacturers get their vegetables and meat directly from the trusted farms in the United States. The other ingredients are also a product of the USA and other product suppliers across the globe that meets various standards of the FDA.
Recipes used in True acre dog meal
Some of the common ingredients available in the True Acre Foods Dog Food include:
- Chicken: This product is a common source of protein and fat.
- Peas: The product is a good source of starch and also used as a plant-based protein and other essential minerals and vitamins.
- Pea Starch: This is a source of carbohydrates, which is also free from gluten, ensuring your dog does not suffer from any allergic reaction. It is an essential source of starch in Kibble dry food.
- Canola meal: This product is a good source of protein, and it derives canola oil. Dicalcium phosphate: This ingredient is an essential source of calcium supplement.
- Salt: Which is an essential source of minerals.
- Fish oil: This ingredient contains essential omega-3 fatty acids.
- Flaxseed: The ingredient contains essential omega-3 fatty acids and also a source of dietary fiber.
- Carrot and Cranberry: These are essential sources of vitamin C.
- Poultry by-products: This ingredient does not have specific specifications bringing a controversy among consumers.
Some of the popular recipe products include:
- True Acre Chicken and Vegetable Grain-Free Products
- True Acre Beef and Vegetables Grain-Free Products
Although the True Acre Foods Dog Food contains some anonymous by-product ingredients, the fact that it has approval from the FDA and AAFCO makes it a quality product for your dogs.